Registered Vacant Properties in Falls City

Addressing the negative impact of improperly maintained vacant buildings on its neighborhoods, the City of Falls City adopted registration and maintenance requirements applicable to owners of all vacant/abandoned buildings which have not been registered by an owner.

An owner of a vacant/abandoned building can register the vacant property by completing a Vacant Property Registration Form and delivering/mailing to City Hall or via email to Owners must pay all applicable registration fees and provide updated information to the City regarding registered buildings.

In addition, the city operates an Abatement/Demolition Program to provide funding to perform abatement of property nuisances and demolition of commercial and residential buildings thru special agreements between the property owners and the Ciuty of Falls City. Property owners can apply for abatement assistance by submitting an Abatement Assistance Application.

Citizens and members of the public can report vacant buildings to City Hall at (402) 245-2851. Citizens can also obtain and track information using the vacant building registration list below.

Vacant/Abandoned Building Registration List

Click Here for Current List as of 5.9.2023