Statements are sent by the 1st day of each month.
Bills can be paid by:
- Online, please click here.
- Automatic bank payment done on the 15th of the month.
- Drive-up payment box located off of 2307 Barada Street.
- During office hours of 7:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Mailed to Falls City Utilities, 2307 Barada St., Falls City NE 68355
Our Level Payment option is offered to customers with at least six (6) months of service. Sign-up time is the month of April to May 15th.
Payment is due on the 1st day of the month and delinquent after the 15th day of the month. All balances after the 15th day of the month are considered past due and assessed a 5% penalty.
A “Service Disconnect” notice is sent the next working day after the due date to all past due accounts stating the final date that payment must be made in order to avoid disconnection.
All disconnections are done according to Nebraska State Statue 70-1606.
If a disconnection occurs, reconnection may be made during regular business hours upon payment of the account in full and the $50.00 reconnection charge plus a payment to bring the deposit up to the current deposit requirement. After hours, on weekends and holidays, you can call 402/245-3521; upon payment of the account balance, any deposit, and the after hours reconnection charge of $100.00, service will be restored.